Hiring R.E.A.C.T Can Generate An Increase In Your Revenue
We see a remarkable difference in participants who attend our seminars. Their feelings of confidence is evident in the way they walk and carry themselves. Building a sense of confidence and strong self esteem is very important during R.E.A.C.T. seminars. When participants feel confident it translates directly to feeling safe in the work place, at home and during times when commuting to and from work. Having employees who feel safe at work decreases the occurrences of absenteeism and tardiness, brings about a more stress free environment at work and therefore the general well being and camaraderie of the company increases, directly affecting your bottom line.
- Decreases stress by building confidence.
- Teaches participants how to anticipate potential problems both in the work place and outside.
- Teaches participants how to avoid the possibility of a violent confrontation.
- Teaches participants how to deescalate the possibility of violence by negotiation.
- Teaches participants how to increase their awareness of their surroundings.
- Uses simple and effective concepts that are easy to learn and duplicate.
- Self Defense training builds camaraderie and has more benefits than a team building activity.
- Self Defense training is potentially life saving and should be included in addition to CPR and first aid.
- Group self defense training in the work place can decrease the incidence of work place violence and sexual harassment.
- R.E.A.C.T. Seminars increase the morale of employees.
- Employees feel energized and inspired by a boost to their self esteem.
Companies who reduce the possibility of work place violence by hosting a R.E.A.C.T Seminar could benefit by negating the expense of resolving all the ensuing issues following a violent event. Hiring R.E.A.C.T could be the best safety and financial decision your company makes.